TNP for Groups is designed to be deployed during large-scale search and rescue operations, environmental cleanups and multi-state conservation projects with teams using with their mobile devices to collect and visualize data. TNP for Groups synthesizes and displays collected data to speed in-the-field decision-making and creates a digital record of all field activity.
TNP for Groups seamlessly integrates powerful desktop mapping software, a cloud connected mobile data collection platform (compatible with all GPS-enabled iOS and Android devices), and a robust Web portal. TNP for Groups users can plan projects in the office, collect data in the field and access projects from the Web—simultaneously. Geo-referenced data such as tracks, waypoints, photographs and video can be shared, updated in near real-time and displayed on the included topographic, aerial/satellite or street base maps. Individual team members are permitted to view and manipulate data, and to locate fellow team members in the field or from the office.
- The purpose of the organization is to create a structure to assist in segregating the projects appropriate to geography, territory, or other arbitrary collection suitable to the customer.
- From the web interface, the customer’s administrator can manage users, teams, devices, licenses and, subscriptions.
- Users of the system can also manage their own information that provides the customer complete self-management of their TNP resources.
- Once a customer purchases an enterprise configuration, they are provided with a web portal to manage licenses, privileges, users, teams, and projects for their business.
Desktop Client Licenses
- A desktop client license provides one user in an organization the ability to install the PC product on one primary computer and one backup computer for a specific state or region. Customers can purchase additional states that can be installed on any computer with a valid desktop client license.
- Each organization is automatically granted 5 mobile/web users for each desktop client license purchased. One of these mobile/web users must be assigned to the desktop client. However, that desktop client user will also be able to use the web or the mobile too. Additional mobile/web users can be purchased in bundles of 5.
- If a specific desktop client requires more than one state/region, additional states/regions can be purchased and assigned to a specific user that already has a desktop client license.
What are Teams?
What is Team Tracking?
Team Tracker worked very impressively this evening on a small search mission- very effective in efficiently directing searchers in the field to the lost parties and following their return to mission base.”
- Bill May, Rocky Mountain Rescue Group, Inc. (July 2014)